Basic characteristics of Al-Mg-mn
1. Light weight, aluminum density is 2.71g/cm3, only 1/3 of steel.
2. High strength; High strength can be achieved through component configuration, processing and heat treatment methods.
3. Corrosion resistance, with self rust-proof ability, the formation of the oxide layer, can prevent metal oxidation rust, acid and alkaline good.
4. The surface treatment is diverse and beautiful. Can be anodized, electrophoresis, chemical treatment, polishing, paint treatment.
5. Good plasticity and easy processing;
6. Good conductive performance. Non-magnetization and low spark sensitivity can prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce the flammability of special environment.
7. Easy to install, aluminum metal can be riveted, welded, adhesive and other ways to connect.
8. Environmental protection, 100% recyclable recycling.
The difference between aluminum-magnesium-manganese plate and color plate
Characteristics of Al-Mg-mn
Characteristics of color plate
Form alumina film with atmosphere to prevent further corrosion
Corrode rust easily in moist air and rain and snow, especially in seam
Light weight density for 2710kg/cubic meters
Weight density for 7850kg/cubic meters
Strength and stiffness
The content of manganese and magnesium in aluminum alloy has certain strength and stiffness.
The strength stiffness is better
Can be divided into non-paint (hammer embossed pre passivation alumina surface treatment) and paint (PVDF SMP PE)
Paint category (PVDF SMP PE PVC film, etc.)
Lightning Protection performance
The thickness is generally 0.7mm and 0.9mm, can be directly used as lightning-proof flash device (National standard "Building Lightning Protection Design Code" GB50057), to avoid the roof perforation
Generally used 0.5mm thick aluminum galvanized and galvanized steel plate, can not be directly used as lightning arrester, need to set up another lightning protection device (lightning rod)
Low melting point (660 ℃), when the fire, the roof is easy to burn, so that the fire spread outwards and not spread horizontally, help firefighters from the top to reach the fire hose to fire
High melting point of steel 1515 degrees Celsius
Rio Tinto production capacity Introduction
Technology level: The company is the earliest production of aluminum roll roll coating One of the industry, after continuous training, technology in constant innovation.
Raw materials: The use of quality and stability of the industry brand. Paint has been state, berg-oriented, aluminum substrate using the southwest aluminum, aluminum and so on.
Product information: can produce various series thickness 0.2mm-1.5mm width ≤1800m Annual production capacity can reach 100,000 tons.
AL-MG-MN Product Highlights
I. Product definition: is a very cost-effective roofing, external wall materials. Aluminum alloy has been widely used in the construction industry, which has played an important role in the development of modern architecture to comfort, light, durability, economy and environmental protection. AA3004 Mg-Al alloy (ALMG1MN1) is widely recognized as the roofing and exterior wall material with a design life of more than 50 years because of its advantages such as moderate structure strength, weathering resistance, stain resistance and easy bending welding process. Due to the maritime climate design, can choose more corrosion resistance of 5052 ship-grade aluminum alloy materials.
Physical and mechanical properties
Aluminum Quality Light
Good manganese toughness
Magnesium rigid Good
Coefficient of thermal expansion（mm/mm/℃）
The experimental results show that the acid, alkali and corrosion resistance of fluorocarbon coatings are not comparable to those of other coatings, and the PTFE coating with the highest proportion of fluorine atoms in the resin is the most excellent in all coatings, and it is resistant to all strong acid, alkali and oxidizing agent. Fluorocarbon coatings for construction can also be tested by 3,000-hour neutral salt spray. Fluorocarbon coating and other coating with the use of multi-layer coating, through the use of the decorative coating, insulation, shielding, corrosion inhibition and cathodic protection, can achieve the substrate for more than a decade of anti-corrosion decorative purposes.
Fluorocarbon coating has a self-lubricating surface, the contact angle of the water is 80 degrees-110 degrees, even higher, the surface is smooth, the adhesion is small,
Not easy to be polluted, even if contaminated is very easy to clean.
Fluorocarbon coating temperature resistance is very good, PTFE coating, can be used for a long time in -250℃-250 ℃, the other coating temperature range is very wide, can be used under -50℃-150℃.
According to the different temperature of assimilation can be divided into: high-temperature curing (200 ℃ above), medium temperature curing, normal temperature curing type.
Characteristics of aluminum-magnesium-Manganese system
1. No connection port, no screw hole, complete appearance of building
2. Can be curved into the inner arc and outer arc
3. Can choose different material and color
4. Overall structural waterproof, drainage function
5. Can be used for the slope of small to 1.5° roof
6. Excellent wind pressure performance (with bottom slab), especially applicable to typhoons, storms more than
7. Can eliminate the pressure caused by heat rise shrink
8. Simple,Fast machine winding, convenient construction, Economy
9. Easy to lay insulation layer
10. No chemical caulking gum is required to eliminate pollution and aging problems. 11. The roof does not need to maintain, may at the site production